Thursday, April 19, 2012

Magic City


I am a huge fan of period pieces. Especially those that take place between the 20's and the 60's. With that being said I was so happy to hear about Magic City. I was even more excited when I got to see the premiere. What an amazing cast, what great costumes and the scenery. Makes me want to turn my house into it's original 50's design.

This face isn't anything to turn away from either. Hubba, hubba that's what I've got to say when seeing Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He's got such rugged yet handsome good looks. As I get older I seem to look at the dad's more than the son's.

Danny Huston's character is nothing to sneeze at either. His character, Ben Diamond is one scary dude. I just learned that he is the half brother of Angelica Huston. Wow, learn something new everyday.

Let me know what you think of Magic City. I also have been on the Mad Men boat since the beginning and I'm not abandoning the show. Just adding another one to my list.

I promise within the next few days I will be taking pictures and posting them to this blog. Between having a tough year at work, getting a new puppy and trying to get our house in order things have taken longer than I wished.

No comments: