Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Taking a course to get me going


I finally have made the leap and I'm taking the above course via My Creative Classroom.  I'm on my second week of classes with three more weeks to go.  Hope this will help me with my Etsy store and get me going.  Hoping that this will also get my blog going.  Well, this will be the first of many courses for me to take to push me in the right direction.


I would also like to introduce you to the newest member of our little family. This cutie is Mason.  He will be 4 months old on April 10 and he loves his new older brother Peanut (our 3 year old Jack Russell).  At 41 years old my biological clock was ticking like mad and with the loss of both our guinea pigs in a 3 month span it was time to get Peanut a playmate.

They look very happy together don't they?


No comments: